Taking time to reflect on your year brings great value. Reflection gives you perspective, focus and gratitude to enjoy who you are and what you have created for yourself. It also points you to what you want for the future so that you can intentionally make it happen with purpose. Take 10 minutes to reflect on the following:
1. What were your greatest successes?
2. What are the three most important things you learned this year?
3. Who are the people that have made the biggest difference to you this year?
4. How could 2016 been made easier by collaborating with other people?
5. What do you want to change about your life?
6. How will you take action on this information forward into 2017?