RESULTS & CASE STUDIES
We track success on business objectives, engagement, and behavioural change in all of our coaching programs.
I’ve worked with agencies, partners, learning consultants throughout Europe, Middle East and U.S. – and you guys are simply the best!
– Helena Gilman, Director, Marketing Excellence, Microsoft
Amazing. Exceeded my expectations, improved my ability to manage up and out, refined my leadership approach. It impacted my whole team’s performance and increased my commitment to my role and company.
– Worldwide Leader Feedback
Each time, the experience of working with Epiphany is immensely enjoyable, positive and rewarding.
– Julia Rabinovitch, Canadian Blood Services
Our measured results from participants
gained new insight
value rating for North America workshop
value rating for Europe/Asia workshop
make progress on their goals
We believe in measurement and accountability
Like all Learning & Development solutions, coaching should have goals and deliverables that can be tracked against throughout the program. For this reason, we developed the Enterprise Coaching System, an end-to-end solution that tracks engagement and success for hundreds of participants at once.
A Top-50 Managed Company
We were asked to develop a program that blended team effectiveness coaching and 1:1 coaching for key leaders within the organization. We achieved the following results;
- Overachieved on financial plan within 10 months
- Created a sustainable environment for collaboration
- Increased knowledge and applied leadership skills for greater impact
- Generated new programs and solutions for the business
A Top Computer Technology Corporation
We were asked to develop a large-scale program to develop future marketing leaders. Our results:
- 100% of participants recommended continuing the coaching program
- 91% said their coach helped them explore options and solutions around leadership
- 90% said their coach helped them enrich their growth and professional development
- Satisfaction with coaches: 4.7 out of 5
- Effectiveness : 4.7 out of 5