Our Coaching Team
We provide a highly-vetted and expert coaching team for you to choose from, ensuring consistency across our coaching team in experience, values and expertise.
We have assembled a team of 45 expert coaches from across five continents; North America, Africa, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Together, we have delivered coaching to clients in over 70 countries.
- All of our coaches maintain professional coaching certifications, and many hold additional teaching and training designations
- Our coaches have a variety of postsecondary degrees, including several MA’s, MBA’s, and Ph.D’s. Several of our coaches are also university professors
- Our coaches each have 10-25 years of corporate experience, with many having held senior leadership positions
- All of our coaches have 5-15 years of coaching experience
- Collectively, our coaches speak 10 languages
Janet Williams Hepler
U Soon Suh
Jung Won Kim
Europe, Africa & Middle East
Cheryl is the founder and Principal of Epiphany Coaches Inc., a global coaching company, supporting leaders worldwide in leadership and career development. She brings over 25 years of business experience and a people-focused approach to success. She is a certified professional coach and has personally coached over a thousand leaders and teams in over 50 countries for clients including Microsoft, LinkedIn, HP, Garda and VISA. Prior to coaching, Cheryl spent 10 years at Microsoft Canada in roles including customer service, strategic change initiatives, retail marketing management, research and sales.
She is a contributing author of “Roadmap to Success”, Past President of the Business Executives Organization, Bay Area Leadership Alumni and Founder of the Hamilton and Area Coaching Association. She happily resides in the Greater Toronto Area.